Thursday, August 07, 2008


Today I am tired and depressed. Yesterday I underwent some pretty uncomfortable body/bone/muscle/nerve? Aches. Took the Tylenols and waited. I didn’t want to take the Riba last night but did. My body doesn’t hurt today, but instead I am intensely depressed for the moment. Part of it is yet another discovery and realization this morning. A dose of reality. It has me questioning once again, and rightly so. Oh well.

I am a little taken back by some circumstances unfolding before my eyes and wonder if I can handle what lies ahead for me. I wish I was naïve again about certain issues. But I’m not. I’ll just keep my eyes open and trust myself. If that is the only thing I can offer myself today, then it’s a done deal. When a person does whatever they need to do (their part), and it’s just not enough, well then, it’s just not enough. I just pray, let my eyes always be open and aware, and if I need to walk, then I’ll do just that.

2 Comments:

Blogger My Other Blog said...

So, you made up the Ribas you missed? That could be why you're tired. You gotta eat, girl!
I've weaned myself from 'blogging at work,' the next step is not checking my personal email. I saw an article on yahoo news today about people being fired for checking personal email and abusing the internet while at work - it's the easiest way for a company to fire you, if they want to do that.

1:55 PM  
Blogger LaurieBluesGuy said...

Hi Lisa,

good point from Yu See,

companies are fickle (my company when I was on tx was extremely so), don't give them an excuse for any form of industrial action whilst on tx. Best to just keep head down and trundle along.

B cool,

LaurieBluesGuy

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home