Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prayers Bob


just found out that my daughters grandfather is probably dying this week which is pretty sad. He is such a good person, very soft spoken and kind.

I will definitely miss him. I hope the family will be alright, and of course I feel for my daughter. Prayers Sami, keep your chin up. Everything will be alright......xoxoxoxoxo mom


Shot 1/Day 5 Wednesday - glad its almost over. This AM: Woke up realizing I hadn't slept restfully although I barely remember tossing around. After getting to work, I ate oatmeal/applesauce/crackers and was munching on food as they prepared for our support group, I ate a few carrots, one cherry and then killed a few more crackers.

By 9:30 or so, I felt the adrenaline building up and I could feel the irratability coming on. Even as I type I am ever so slightly irritated at nothing or no one, just irritated.

At some point around noon, I was feeling totally overly amped. It reminded me of meth actually. Suddenly I was zooming around the office and finding any reason to leave my area and go down to my department. (me and A. have a cubicle in a different part of the building of our clinic). Anyhow back and forth I went from my desk to the department. I sensed my irratibility though even more and I really needed to be left alone.

After walking around the block a couple of times with a co-worker, I came back feeling much calmer. I managed to get a ton of work done and am now home getting ready to clean our kitchen which has been trashed since Adrian's bday party (Sunday).

I still fill hyper, and I realized that I also am feeling so much more energy today, that I am wondering how fatigued I really was this week. Maybe I have been super tired and just not admitting it, because as the week goes on, I realize that shot 2# friday is coming shortly.

Friday..........New concept, I used to really love Fridays due to it being the end of teh work week of course. Now it is the end of the work week, but also possibly the end of feeling good for a moment.
I think I am going to try and hold onto that feeling of Friday being the end of the work week. There is nothing like walking out the door at 5:00 on Fridays.

P.S. I had to edit this post because it has been an hour since i downed 3 riba and i feel that fucking SOB coming on. That will be my name for it, that fucking SOB! I am sure that can't be seen as original coming from a tx standpoint of view! LOL, I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home