Sunday, July 06, 2008

Treatment



Well here it is 2 days before I begin my interferon. I feel pretty good about it and hopeful that it may work.

This whole past month and a half have been somewhat chaotic. It started with the bad luck on the birthday and the eviction.....I got 3 hour notice that they were coming to lock up my house. The roommates I was living with had scammed me (along with all of their roommates upstairs). My boyfriend and I split up (kind of sort of) what he lists as several hateful offenses I have done towards him. Out of site out of mind. When I miss him, I go crawl into bed with Adrian......I also had an endoscopy that week, moved out of my apartment, went to work, partied my ass off inbetween . I was having an endoscopy one day, and mingling with guests at a house party the next (all of whom I do not know).......I moved over to Adrians. He became my rescuer in the night. he walked me through this. The week after I had an endoscopy, I had a liver biopsy the next week.......Fun.....Did some more partying. I started hanging out with my friends from work a whole lot more. They have been supportive .

I got the phone call last week from my doctor regarding my liver treatment. I will go to my appointment with Suzanne on Tuesday, this will be an educational appointment. I am going to learn how to inject myself with medications and am preparing myself for this.

I also am selling my car for $300.00 It is a jun ker, but I ride around quite a bit with Adrian. I became scared of getting picked up last week and a friend has gotten his truck repoed. until I get my court stuff straight, I need to be off the road. I am glad I am able to sell it to someone who really needs it. It looks liek I will be bussing it quite a bit more this year. I will get a new car next year.

Back to the interferon, I am afraid of shooting myself up like this. I am afraid of the side effects. Luckily I have FMLA coverage for this and if I miss any work over my liver, they can't fire me for this. I need to look into it a little bit more. I don't trust my employer still and have seen people fired for no reason. That's it for now, I have to go tanning.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home