Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Timeline


The waiting has been the worst. I have these dates set in my mind and the next thing I know is that I am waiting one more week. Other than that, I just want to move on with my life with the thought that I am healthy. I am coming to terms with laying off the drinking dramatically. I also want to quit smoking this year.

We'll see, I already went through that one.

All I can do is try and mellow out and relax for awhile and get ready for the fight.

Went to Ron's wedding today (interesting), Adrian and John were the only 2 bachelors there so did barbara's garter belt which totally cracked me up.

Seen Mikey Mike and Sol who I haven't seen in quite a while.

Went to the pow wow last night with Adrian and Dwight which was totally cool. I basically got to see a lot of good friends the past couple of days which is a relief to me. I have missed everyone so much. We all live separate lives now. I bought Adrian a ring there and he bought me one which was way cool.

My life is going to get better and better as far as I can tell and I have thought it over pretty much a lot of the time.

That's about all I am going to post for now. I am trying to finish putting my clothes away and making up our bed.........

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home