Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shot 1/Day 6 - /Thursday

Well it is almost Friday, but not quite, so I am going to try and enjoy relaxing tonight opposed to worrying about what is going to happen to my body this weekend.

I've lost considerable weight since I went in for my first appointment with my nurse (4 lbs). That brings me to weighing between 115-117 depending on what scale or if I have shoes on. I am going to keep on using teh scale at work, since it is a clinical scale and it is right outside my office door. I am going to keep on weighing myself on Thursdays.

I had an ok day today and was pretty busy the first

1 Comments:

Blogger LaurieBluesGuy said...

Hi Lisa,

just stumbled on your blog from a comment you made on Madame Yu See.

Good luck with the treatment from a HeP C Vet.

Stay cool, stay strong,

Lau

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home