Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wednesday - Day 13


Today has been a little rough. I stayed up too late and also forgot to take my riba last night (fell asleep). I can’t believe I forgot to take them, but I was pretty dingy yesterday throughout the day. Yesterday I couldn't seem to hold a complete thought for long, or I would forget what I was doing or why I had walked down to a certain room. It is pretty far from my desk to my department. Every time I got down to talk with a co-worker, I would forget why I was down there.

I took the missed dose as soon as I woke up. My body hurts so much right now. Usually I am asleep on 3 riba not wide awake.

I also am starving. I went on my lunch break with Adrian to get teriyaki. I was craving it but by the time I actually got it, I was totally repulsed and could only get a couple of bites of salad and rice down. He is going to have to eat that because I can't even type about it any longer without feeling I will puke.

I am going to get some smoothie ingredients on my break and maybe stop at Trader Joe’s to get some flax seed to add in with the soy protein I am using with my smoothies.

What is pretty sad about my appetite is that my favorite snack/lunch – PB & J sandwiches…I can’t seem to stomach peanut butter anymore. That used to be my old standby when I couldn’t get anything down in the past. I’ll be glad when I’m loving them once again!

Rocco...................I miss my dog today……….We can’t have him where we live and we found out after I had moved over there with him. So me and Adrian are getting a new place in October. My co-worker/friend Anna is baby sitting Rocco which is really nice of her. Come September 15, I will have to sneak him with me and Adrian for a couple of weeks because Anna is moving into an apartment that doesn’t allow dogs.

I can't wait to see him again.

It is the middle of the afternoon right now, I should be finishing up this big office supply order, but no I am blogging instead. On company time. Am I alone in this habit? I don't think so.

Yes, I hate my job, but I do need the insurance (duh…). I also am quite underpaid. Actually, my employer congratulated me on a terrific performance last year and rewarded me a whopping $.33 cent raise! How cool is that? Oh, right, it’s not cool at all. I have the same type of raise to look forward next year…….I can’t wait! So I read blogs, check personal email, go to myspace etc. when I get really bored (or pissed off at my employer). I have to pace myself at my job, because if I don’t, then I’ll finish all my work for the week in one day, so technically speaking, maybe I am doing a favor by surfing online so much.

I read on someone else’s blog that they are trying to wean themselves off of surfing on company time. I am not quite there yet! So for now, I am a bad employee posting this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home