Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday

I am having a pretty good day today with very little sx.

Oh and ..Adrian proposed to me last night! I feel pretty happy about that, now we need to set a date. I am glad that someone finds me worth living with forever.

I feel even better that I don't have to go through this upcoming year alone and afraid.
I am becoming increasingly dependent on others who are doing this along with me, and for everyone that reaches out to me to help me along, I feel overwhelmingly grateful.
I also feel happy that someone would want me by their side as a life mate. Sometimes I forget about my importance in other peoples lives. It is hard to acknowledge this for me. I need to appreciate myself more.

As far as sx, I have had little if any today. The skin feels weird though. I hope I don't become scaly.

It is shot day tonight. i am going to take it @6:00 and just try and have a good weekend. We have plans for tomorrow, I am going to take it one thing at a time, and if I become sick, I'll just go home and chill out.

Back to the weird feeling hands. They are not dry, but to touch anything today has been difficult. I don't like the feel of anything on my skin, and their is a tightness on the skin of my palms. My hair feels a bit brittle so I need to look into some hair lotion. I am hearing about hair conditioners, skin cremes, over the counter pills of every sort that people have stocked at their house who are going through. tx. Now I know what the bedside stand is going to be full of.

I am hoping tonight to go through and read a few people's blogs, I used to do it a lot, and for some reason last year, I stopped posting on my own blog, and I stopped reading others. I may write more later........

1 Comments:

Blogger My Other Blog said...

Well, I guess you are having a pretty good day, since you just got engaged last night! I liked the way you slipped that news in, very matter of factly! Congragulations - or do I say 'congragulations' to the future groom and 'best wishes' to the future bride?
I have heard that if you start using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner at the start of treatment, you don't lose as much hair. I didn't start using it until my hair was already falling out, by then it was too late. I've never heard of anyone losing their hair in the first week, maybe you're imagining that your hair is getting brittle?
You may want to join the Nomads online Hep C support forum. A link to it is at the top right of my blog.
Have a great weekend!
MYS

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home