Thursday, March 16, 2006

Better Days

I had a lot of prayers today....I feel so much better tonight than I did yesterday. I am glad that I got all that sorted out that was going through my head.

I get frustrated if I overthink things but sometimes it is pretty productive and I managed to get to a different space and be ok. I used to run away (in my head) a lot - Anhow my life is pretty manageable these days.

After sorting out my resentments I have with my mom, I feel like I can write out the answer now and at least be to the point where it makes sense to me anyways. It just feels good to know that I don't hate anyone. Especially her. I haven't called her yet and am not putting any expectations on myself over this, if I do fine, if not that is ok also.

I miss Caleb tonight, and I have also been wanting to have Sami come up here to stay with me.

Not much to write about tonight. I am so tired!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home