Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring!!


I am pretty happy that spring is almost here. The rain is almost gone for awhile....It will be time to start hitting some pow wows.

I made it through one more day with this miserable eye deal I have going on. I am almost done with my 4th step and have all this emotional crap seeping out of me along with this fucking eye.

The weekend is going by relatively slow which is good, I was getting burned out on work this week even though we weren't that busy until mid week.

I have my son coming to stay with me this week, I always wonder how he feels about me after he has left. It is hard getting him up here and then when he does finally get up here, he doesn't want to go home. I wonder if I will ever have him living with me. It seems like so much responsibility to keep him feeling safe & happy. I was happy to talk to Sami although I think it is really fucked up that her dad won't let her come down here to stay with me...I will have to look into that real soon. He should just put all the anger beside him, why would someone still be mad at someone after all these years.

I am trying to get my mom to come up and stay with me and she doesn't seem to want to leave her home ot come visit me and I am afraid to go there to see her. Maybe before the summertime so that Caleb can visit her....

well it is time to log off, it feels good to write all this since I haven't written in so long!!!

Hopefully next time I write on this I will be done with my 4th step.

SEe ya!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home