Thursday, October 19, 2006


I haven't been posting in so long ~ I have a lot going on right now but after reading over this whole blog it looks like I am still on track....

My prayers are out for my little brother tonight. His dad has died on Monday....That is sad....

Merdie has throat cancer, so I wish her lots of healing energy her way. She doesn't really know what is going on right now, so I hope she just rests and comes out of this....

I don't want anyone I know to die, not anytime soon.

I need to catch up on some blogs...

2 Comments:

Blogger DCveR said...

It's great to have you back! Wish Merdie gets well. Many people can actually defeat cancer, I hope she is one of those!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks.

It is weird that as you get older how people in your life start to have health related illnesses.

I hope she gets well.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home