Monday, March 06, 2006


I thought this cartoon was kind of funny. How twisted, but it seems liek something my mom would say in a naive way..........

Today is a way laid back day ~ I am going to do what I did last night - Nothing. I am going to work on my fourth step some more, and I am going to watch T.V. Sounds very much laid back. We got out bids done early and called it a day. Thank God. All I have to do is get my laundry done and then hit the couch.

I stayed at Allens house last night where we watched a pig get de-spermed (after hiking the pig up on some sort of mount, the pig springs into action and starts getting his hump on the mount and they suck the sperm out of him) Oh yeah, I forgot to mention we watched that on TV by the way.....After reading over my paragraph it looked like he had the pig action going on in his backyard or something....That struck me as relly helarious for some reason

Anyhow the show reminded me when I was young and my friend's mom took us to some movie called Birds do It, Bees Do It (google it...) and the whole theme of the movie was along the lines of various species of birds/mammals getting their hump on......

I wonder why she chose that movie to take us to actually. We were only 12 yrs old, and today, I just can't really see myself in deep thought (tapping my finger against my head) and wondering "What movie should I take Caleb to see?, Oh - I know! Let's take him to go see an Animal Mating movie he'll get a kick out of it and it will be educating!"

Hmm........

It is so early right now I don't usually write in my blog at this time of day, I had to check my bank account and decided to jot down a few quick notes while I was online.

I am going to get something to eat and possibly do a quick work out before I settle in for the night!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger DCveR said...

That cartoon reminds me of British government campaign a couple of years ago in order to prevent teen pregnancy: they were telling teen girls to have oral sex instead.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That is funny! I wonder if it helped at all.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home