Sunday, March 05, 2006

Laugh My Ass Off!


This picture really cracked me up when I saw it yesterday in the news. Why is Michael Jackson so twisted? Then he's got his poor son with a woman's covering on his poor head. Funny.....Must be nice vacationng in Bahrain. I have always wanted to see that country.

Laughed some more today over several things. You would be amazed how good it feels to laugh.

Something I wasn't allowed to do when I was young, I figure I have about 37 years of laughter bottled up in me so I should be laughing for a while!

That suicidal bunny series is one of a few that will make me laugh like that, it is hard to come by something so funny.

My big thought or concept for the day is things can always get better. Every time I bottomed out in my addiction and went out there again the bottom was always worse, so I figure now that it can always get better in the same way....

My bottom always had a suicide theme to it (part of the reason I like this suicidal bunny series).

At the last leg of my active addiction I went through the process of trying to hang myself (how totally insane). I found a spot, made peace with God, did quite a bit of planning and most importantly totally isolated myself where I wouldn't be found to make sure I actually did it right. Last second intervention (spiritual, no people were there, I feel liek God visited me)

It hurts to see it on print, and to be honest I can barely stand to think of the night, but sometimes that night deserves a small revisit so that I can remember that I never, ever want to be that desparate or feel so violent to myself. I get really panicked thinking about me dying that way, and I won't die that way thank God.

Remembering that night, I can't help but know that there is a God out there. My Native American God of my understanding carried me through that night, and I had signs of the Native American God all over it. A huge wave of gratitude goes out to the wind with that thought. Just knowing I never have to be that way again is such a big relief. That is scary being in that situation.

That's why I know when I am laughing that there will always be more of that.

OMG I am falling asleep. I should have done some more work tonight but decided to write in this blog tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home